Article by istrate marius
7 tips to keep your weight loss for Christmas
Christmas is often singled out as the deadline for weight gain, but you do not have to be. You can also keep your weight loss Christmas and still lose weight until well into the New Year.
The researchers say that everyone wins, on average 1-2 pounds during the holiday season – 1-2 pounds that are almost impossible to miss – However, simply incorporating these tips into your diet for Christmas you can also prevent this increase Christmas weight and keep your body healthy, happy and a struggle.
1. Opt for Turkey – compared to other red meats, turkey is high in protein and low fat saving you countless calories.
2. Roast all its vehicles – avoid saturation of roast potatoes and vegetables in the fat. Instead boil for 10 minutes to soften slightly before drizzling in the low-fat vegetable oil and place in oven.
3. Make your own question – be sure to invest in a mold of 2 kg of Roses that is full of 10 000 calories and instead of making their candy from scratch. Christmas cakes, Christmas records, something… by making minor amendments to its list of ingredients, you can also produce low fat / low calorie versions of each of these desserts.
Trifle with jam for example, just normal exchange and jelly sugar counterparts and use fruit canned in juice instead of syrup.
4. Make punch without alcohol – drink only half a bottle of wine can increase your calorie intake by 250 calories, so take the step to change the alcohol by a blow fruity for the whole family can enjoy. Alternatively invest in some wine without alcohol.
5. Make your Christmas assets – forget sitting in front of the TV watching re-runs annually and instead go for a walk or a bike ride with his family. This will help prevent you from eating all the chocolates naughty, and prevent post-depression later.
Alternatively, if it gets too cold to go out, turn off the TV and play some games. Charades, Twister… pick something fun, active and fun for the whole family.
6. Exchange of salt salted peanuts – one of the easiest steps you can take to control your weight loss Christmas is making simple changes, like changing the salted peanuts to their counterparts without salt. salted peanuts are saturated fats that are bad for the heart, and this is the same for many other holiday foods.
Just sit back and make a list of all the foods you normally buy for Christmas. If they find they have a low fat version, exchange for these low-calorie versions of foods and exclude you can not replace.
7. Buy out of cookies or chocolates – easier said than done, but the reality is that normally would not buy, not to mention eating all those chocolates and cookies. It also set a rule: buy a can or none at all. More often than not someone will buy a box of chocolates as a gift, so we will buy it for yourself and resist the temptation to buy yourself.
Remember: A 2-kg tin of Roses contains 10,000 calories.
Maintaining the weight loss of Christmas does not have to be achieved at the expense of their own enjoyment. You may also have a Christmas to remember, simply making the above modifications to their diet of Christmas.
start planning your Christmas nowhttp://www.googlesales.org/
About the Author
Writer, Author and Editor googlesales personal web site with hundreds of original articles on 46 different subjects. Marius Articles is a treasure trove of feel good stories, satire, insight, and frank commentary on our life and times in America.